Thursday, May 15, 2008

till we meet again

Two boys will be leaving us tomorrow. I somehow dread it much.
It has been a great 8 months with them around the office. With people like me that have lots of screamings for help in this industry/company. They were my rescue star.

Its gonna be very different without them around. Not only losing a partner to talk or joke with, but its more like a torned ligament that would never fully recover from a surgery. Definitely it does not sound that bad. But these two excels in their own job. Not that the new ones are not up to standard, it just won't be the same. The chemistry and closeness will somehow differ.

I have only been with this company for eight months and they have been really nice and sweet and tolerable with me. They taught me stuff that i helped me survived all these while. I would dread not being able to shout Sub's name out loud asking him about stores and operations at store. He is that good, things are just in his head. he knows the real stuff. He fill in the blanks for me, helps me with the climbing and finding and wrapping. He has got an inborn gift of wrapping i tell you. The bank that is taking him in better treat him nice and well.

The other dude, i have not much to say. Before i tear and go to bed. Will taught me valuable lessons in life and the perspective to look in this industry. If it weren't for him just being there teaching and mentoring me all through the way and taking in my shit, i wouldn't be here slowly learning through. I owe this fella lots. And bonus is, he lets me bite him whenever i'm in distress or stressed out of my wits... and he doesn't pull back his arms when i really bite. How to find people like this in your life. cannot isn't it? I found one, but leaving already. I hope the next person who bites him takes really good care of his arms.

Truely, not to say i won't be seeing them again. But the settings will be very different. Not in the same roof anymore. But nomatter what they decide to do next, kakak may will always back you up. They can become whoever they want to be, because they are good at what they are doing. I wish them all the best in their future undertakings and i will miss their presence and cutie face popping up in the office.

Till then, let me drown myself in the pool of tears

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drama la u

Anonymous said...

Cheer up... u know this is not the end of things. (i hope.. hehehe)

Whatever it is... i still say "IF there's a will, there's always a way" ;)

Call me... i need some bitching therapy too. In same leaky boat as you....

May said...

I think i should take drama classes.. :p