Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I broke the record today, the doctor gave me two days medical leave. TWO DAYS! She thinks that 1 day is insufficient. Oh well, we'll see la. 9 months working plus this two days mc, i got three already. I feel kinda bad for leaving my work behind. But for now, ain't gonna think about it.

The show is finally over. Theres much to follow-up on, but at least the walk and talk is over and done with. Still, comments and suggestions lingers through my mind. Was it worst than my previous show? better? i can't help but to sit down and jot and gather it all and make a mental note in my mind to "MAY! CAN YOU PLEASE DO BETTER" giving oneself pressure to do better the next time is somewhat good. striving to do better. But, that is if you didn't screw the previous one sooo bad that people loose confidence in you running the show.

I know theres lots to learn from this. Am prepared for the bombarding by tom, dick and harry. At least mr and mrs medias are pretty nice to me. Whatever it is, i must take it in with grace.
dum dum dum....

Will splash some pictures here once its in my hands.

No comments: