Monday, June 09, 2008

Today i...

Finally filled my petrol tank and it came up to RM71. Best is, my tank wasn't even fully empty. Two more bars left. Ah, the first pinch.

Didn't finished the emcee script as i intended to do. It was such a lazy day today where lying around the house seemed to be the best thing to do. Given that tomorrow will be a crappy day anyway. So, in my brilliant mind i thought why not just laze. There goes on my Things-to-do list. As the things to do list grew longer by the minute, my mind was just floating and wondering the entire day today. Its a sunday for goodness sake, i am so entitled for a thorough rest day without picking up any calls. Do i? Who cares what they think or what they do. It can wait. Wait till i re-fuel the tank and recuperate from the weeks work.

'Miley Cyrus' called and made my head go wa-wa. A glimpse of him and a short conversation is enough to last me for days before the craving starts eating in again. Its damn addictive and i think i'm addicted. Just like biting straws. Once you bite, you can't stop.
Distance makes the heart grow fonder. True or False? FALSE! It should be distance makes the heart go crazy! Damn good isn't it. I just made that up.

Think i'm going nuts. The world's worst nutcase ever! I need to see a psychiatrist! and make it double cause my head is spinning like 120kmph's ferris wheel. WWWEEEEEEEEeeeeeee.... I need to see you again to get it over and done with. FINITO!

CHAPTER CLOSE... NEXT!

No comments: