Thursday, August 14, 2008

There is hope

A miracle had happened. After fighting cancer for almost 7 over years, now been declared cancer free. The feeling of joy flooded my heart. Almost can't imagine what i saw when i read her sms.



I have read 'once a cancer patient, always a cancer patient'. After seeing medical professional's bluntness on this illness, i have somehow converted to a blunt person in this kinda issues. Not until a close aunty was diagnosed with cancer, and my granny too. My heart shattered when they news came.



I didn't realised the emotional involvement was that intense until it happened to the people close to me. Not only it was heart wrenching but the procedure and decisions were head wrecking. Hope was one that could not be taken away. Cause, it was all that we have.



An aunty of mine wrote a book about hope. She believed there is hope eventhough doctors may say she only have 6 months to live. She lived her life like never before, ceasing every opportunity she got. God rewarded her with a cancer-free body. Gone were the days of excruciating chemo sessions. Always, till now... there is hope.



And...

Its a saturday, and i'm in the office. Tell me, just tell me that my life is interesting and happening. *sigh

Till it happens again, i'm going to do some 'market survey'.

No comments: