Monday, August 18, 2008

Today, this day, this very day. I realised how much it meant to me. I freaked out like i never did before. My mind was distorted and my limbs went numb for a second. Words was hard to formed, unable to utter a decent sentence. Emptiness sweep by me, the raw imperfect will be shown to all. Bare, nude, naked. Without it, i am nothing.

Waking up knowing that it is not with you, not by your side, not at the usual place. Just for that one day, its disastrous. I could never go by a day without it. Living in a dark pit hole was all i was this morning. Hook or by crook i must find a way to get it back. I MUST, I WILL and i did. *snicker*

Fighting through it in the morning, driving recklessly. My ultimate goal is to get it back to my arms. Needing it so badly, my mind was not right. I flew right into the heart of KL. Swerving to the far end from the other race track, grabbed it from her hands. It was like passing a football in the middle of the 'padang' filled with gigantic muscle-oozing men.

There i was, the little me right smack in the middle of Kuala Lumpur, the beautiful city. With you on my lap. Breathing became stable, hands stopped jittering, i was in total relieveness.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

i was finally united with my makeup bag.


Phew, what a way to start monday morning. Thanks girlfriend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

make up bag important... have extra la hehehehe

May said...

no money to have two...