Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pile it up! Pile it up! Pile it up!
Let it all pile up till we drown 6 feet under.
Complains! Complains! Complains!
Let all complaints flush down the dirty shitty rats-filled drain.
Promises! Promises! Promises!
It all empty inside.
Qualms! Qualms! Qualms!
So many 'i wish i had done...'
Whimper! Whimper! Whimper!
The dead will not rise up from the grave.
Shout! Shout! Shout!
Shout at my butt, i'm still going karaoke.
Work! Work! Work!
I'm gonna get block veins, cardiac arrest and die at work.
Shit! Shit! Shit!
I can't even 'ng-ng' in peace.
Time! Time! Time!
I'm sorry i have none of it.
Heartsick! Heartsick! Heartsick!
Someone came to my desk and told me she's heartsick.
How? How? How?
How would i know, i don't plan to play God anytime soon.
Eat! Eat! Eat!
I'm getting so fat that my mother wouldn't recognise me.
Box! Box! Box!
I am never going into doing kickboxing routines ever again.
Excuses! Excuses! Excuses!
The reasons you give are utterly bollock-ical!
Ring! Ring! Ring!
Its always someone else. Where are you?
Go! Go! Go!
Go do what you think best, even if its without me!
Burst! Burst! Burst!
Email space is so pathetically small that its gonna burst with tears.
Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
Don't think i'm stupid enough to believe that we have not used the models before!
Stop! Stop! Stop
I think i need to stop highlighting sweet colors on the fonts and stop writing cause the more i write the more heated i am.

*jumps off Hilton KL tonight*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll join u...

U jump, i jump!

May said...

we are pathetic souls aren't we..

but i abit dissapointing, i can back from hilton very much alive..

sigh. gutless

Anonymous said...

yeah.. utterly pathetic!

And to think that the very person who made me wanna jump off the building, unknowingly buzzed me to ask if i'm still alive.

ARGH!! Ironic or perfect timing?!?