Saturday, October 18, 2008

When stress eats me in, i write.
When all means end, i write.
When i need to find back mr patience, i write.
When i'm angry i write.
When i'm sick i write.
When i'm at the verge of any damn thing, i write.

So, here i write about being brutally honest. Not just being honest without a facade on, its brutally which is damn well the seriously honest. Giving not being in a good state of mind, i reckon i did pretty well.

Coming in line with how i felt and the way i perceived, something must be done. Today, i probably kicked a few in the arse, loosen some tied knots, used excessive vulgarities, sang my lung out, said something i might regret later... mmm... i'm actually not as nice as people think. honestly.

Being brutally honest wasn't easy. It wasn't just honesty, it was telling it at-your-face kind without feeling any guilt. Its a one way street, no turning back. Sticking to what have been said, it might hurt but somethings must be voiced.

I found out, i can be mean, i can be brutal. A new door has just opened tonight, and sticking to it seems like a good idea. Guess its the time to also be brutally mean. AAAAaaaaaah, probably just honest.

Penning down the stories of being brutally honest today will either kill me or the people around me. i'm gonna shhhhh my mouth unless you ask me to be brutally honest with you.

Honestly, i think i need to sleep. My eyes are failing me...

No comments: