Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Today was tiring beyond words could express. So many things just happened in one day. Now, as i sit down on my bed with the computer on my lap looking through facebook, replying a few emails, typing this entry and digesting what happened today, its just plain awful.

It was awfully tiring, awfully lonely without my boss, awfully mind drowning... and the lists goes on. Think Think Think... the mind would not rest. I could opt for rest in peace.

I made a mental note in my head after much of mind bashing from the two influencial people in my life at the current moment, i'll love myself more and go all out for what i want. Oh well, we'll see la...

anyways, METROJAYA WAREHOUSE SALE tomorrow onwards till monday. 10am -730pm.

I need to sleep desperately. goodnight.

No comments: