Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tomorrow is the final day of the sale. Ditching the girls to dine at yuens', i decided to head home. Thank God that tomorrow is the final finale of the sale. Then, its OVER!

Driving home through federal, being it a sunday, it was clear and the streets lights of KL was lited up. It was a cruise back home. Home sweet home. I desire a place on my own where its peace and quiet where i can just throw my baggage down and not worry about the tinkles and winkles of whose at home. Take a bath, loose the clothes and lie at the couch watching Mamma Mia. Not a worry in the world.

Yoga can be pushed aside for a while now. My backside hurts, my sole is crying out, my limbs are scattered, my mind is disoriented. Thay ts the effect of a five day warehouse sale. Its my first actually, doing something till my backside hurt. And not only that, my backside bleed for the first time. Must really go see a doc after this.

Being where i am after tertiary studies, this job made me tougher. Demanding, ignorant, impatient... all enhanced. Offending people, ignorant to the other's feeling seems relatively easy. Realising it all these while, but the change is yet to be made. Well, when it comes to work that is.

I'm still a big sissy when it comes to other stuff.

No comments: