Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cross my little heart

Blessed valentine's day everyone!

While working today, the obviousness of valentine was hard to avoid. The decorations, duos hand in hand, florist was filled with people. Since i was at the cashier punching in sales, i see the women getting their cosmetics and the men pulled out their credit cards to pay. I wonder to myself, what a special day. Special? it made me wonder.

Buying gifts, flowers, chocolates. Being a woman i'm not saying i don't fancy those once in a while. But one rose for RM10? that is ridiculous! Patchi chocolates that goes by weight? mmm... maybe its some girl's dream to have a bite on those RM15 for 2 little chocos? I wonder how exclusive it taste like...

It is definately a special day indeed.

Another valentine has gone and passed, rather what matters is another year of growing older. I'm swarmed with catalogues of anti-aging. Do i look that old? Some people say i do in comparison with the actual age. Sigh.

Only in recent months grooming has climbed up the ladder of my must do list. Change of wardrobe, makeup, facials, basically the entire body grooming. You must have noticed the change. What girls go through to be presentable to others takes a lot effort, this i personally went through and felt it. I tell you men, its an effort worth a word or two compliments. Cause its not easy. And, the fatty 'ol teohmaymay can swear to you cross her heart.

XXX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

honestly? I don't think Patchi chocs taste that great. I think i still hv some in the fridge, leftover from months ago. :P

YOU don't look old but your efforts in 'improving yourself' has definitely been noticed. ;)

Happy V Day (one day later)...