Sunday, April 26, 2009

After today's enlightening yum with Big B, i am more convinced that its the little little details in life that makes life interesting. I'm probably retarded, but being refreshed with that thought sparked a hidden emotion. Probably a yearning suffocating emotion just waiting to be brought out to the bright sun light.

Having bottled up with work, i always find time for myself. Being a chai tea at starbucks or at home penning a word or two. It shifts me more after Big B's 'motivational' or rather 'enlightening' talks today. Its not new of course, but sometimes it needs someone or something to actually bring it back.

Standing alone in the commercial world today, it frightens me. It is probably why i chickened out on the gig. Pressure was unexpectantly intensed that breaking into cold sweats was not only it. Sleepless nights, nightmares, my face is probably the witness to it all.

That, it think explains my decreasing immune system now.

Working too hard people say, stupid people say, what for people say... i don't know what to say, anymore. Cause i don't know why i push this hard. Neglecting the little spark of dim happiness within. Now, knowing the fun and likeness of it all. Life can be beautiful.

Some opportunity i missed, some mistakes i've done, some matters i've neglected. But some, i will not tolerate nor sacrifice. Learning to believe, time will come, opportunities will come, doors will open.

I look, i see, i feel the cool breeze, the bright shining star, sounds of laughter and wonder to myself, what a wonderful world.