Thursday, April 09, 2009

The huru-hara of politics. Whose next, Whose hot.
Well deserved, no? this that and every bit of that.
I dunno.

Don't say papers, cause people just pass me sheets that i should see.
Fashion, whats next, who got featured, big scale fashion reports, ads, ads, ads and more ads.
I'm tired of it all, shoving it next to my already piled up piles of files and magazines.
It would be buried in no second.

On message i blurted that work sucks. Bestie replied: workload sucks.
I can't agree more. Cannot say i dislike what i do, its just a little bit overwhleming.
Someone panged me this morning.
" IF YOU WANT TO BE GOOD, YOU HAVE TO BE BETTER THAN THIS"
Not only was i dumbstrucked, i was ... i felt... like someone shoved something right up my backside.

Its sore, no doubt. It hurts, no doubt.

Compare to the other guns that shot right through me, sap sap sui la.

No comments: