Thursday, May 21, 2009

Almost. Almost half year. Time came and gone just like that. Much have happened, much have learned. It is almost hard to believe that its been more than a year in this company, but well, people think i'm an oldie here. Living and working in an almost comfort zone. Moving away or moving on seems not occurring as frequent. But i know at the back of my mind, i need to move out and move on.

Being the queen of 'cakap saja' i hardly speak my honest emotions. Somehow coming nude, naked and bare is tough, sometimes unachievable. Honestly, i don't usually tell the whole story. Pointless as i see but sickening as my friends perceive. Its great having a direction in life, knowing what you want, knowing how you feel, knowing where to go from here. I wouldn't know how great cause i'm yet to be there. No wonder my job requires me to 'cakap saja' most of the time, its tailored made just for me.

As time passes by, age is catching up, the mind do not dream as frequent, but struck ed life reality. Stability, career or just a job, marriage, family, kids? Am i even ready for all of these? How long can i stay in this job with a measly pay check and discard the thought that its a very rare learning ground. Move out or move on? tak payah fikir.

As it dawn on me and my peers, i don't know about them but i'm a little freaked. Freaked with the decisions that i'm making and gonna make. Sigh. Sometimes i wish there is a life-book all written out step by step what to do. It may be boring but at least you know whats coming next. Yes yes, disagree with me. I'm actually a boring idiot that wants it all lay out for her. Welcome to my little world.

No comments: