Saturday, September 19, 2009

sitting at my all time favourite coffee joint, sipping my all time favourite chai.
Nothing beats this moment. Without any idea on how I ended up my journey here.
A place I somehow take refuge. I really should be somewhere right now.
To do stuff which I have been procrastinating for the longest time now.
So, pardon my weight gain. It will be 'normal' soon enough.
It was tougher waking up in the morning. Intended to just wrap around the blanket
The whole day, of cos to no avail. Flashings of experience kept haunting
My withered soul.
I fight to differ. Fight to erase. Fight to overcome.

Seeing folks happily shopping, wishing one another.
The happiness filled. Not only its a holiday, its a time to be happy and celebrate.
Buying things they like, families together. The love I felt.

I wonder and ponder as I sit here catching up with my mind.
However calming it would usually be, it became stressfully gruesome to even think
Of sorting it out. Sometimes, we don't even know what we want.
One thing I know for sure, I did not regret getting bb.
Its the best thing that ever did come into my life.

You too of course. But you caused me much worries and uncertainties.

Signing out from the coffee joint

No comments: