Thursday, September 17, 2009

Will being patient pay off at the end of the day?
Or will it just leave us as direction-less as ever.



I sat still on the bed beside the window looking at the vastness of taipei city.
A place i never thought i will step in. And here i am, breathing their air.
The walk nearly killed me, but it was all worth it.
Did stuff that i only saw on the tele. Ate like a wildboar and drank like a camel.
It all did me good, instead of putting on weight, it burned away.
Healthy food, 100% pure drinks. The chinese culture.
It was my first stepping into a 'chinese-asian' community as a whole.
Impressed with the society that puts our fashion sense into shame.
Girls all made and done up wherever they go. Boys are oh so gorgeous.
Of course, not everyone but it was definately an eye washer.



Would definately go back again. Not so soon but will again.



I have come to miss this place. People i travelled with. Without any worries. With my phone off-ed. Papaya Milk. Gorgeous people everywhere. Cheap clothes. Fake eyelashes. :)

2 comments:

Lavee said...

i see you had fun....cuci mata :) anyway, u deserve this break.

Anonymous said...

this is the main station! I was staying at the YHA there last September! miss-nye that trip...

::christina::