Monday, November 30, 2009

WAH WAH WAH
Time literally flew passed. Last entry in October, and now its the last month of the year.
Christmas is slowly seeping in.. trees, trims, deco, music.. and presents to get.

While sitting at starbucks, the christmas song were actually soothing and the jolly anticipation of holidays is growing on and on and on. I cannot wait for the long holidays to come. To just sit down, off the phone, laze around, eat and be merry, no work in sight.

So much have change the past few months. Office environment, people in people out, go here and there... Life is full of changes isn't it, uncertainties...
I've learned this year, to love oneself more. Unknowingly, it has become an automated feeling. Good or bad, i don't know. But it helps with taking one step at a time, self protect.

This upcoming project is literally making me crazy. I cannot wait for it to end! Hoping it will all come to a halt this Saturday. Or else, it'll make me crazier. I can't say i hate life as it is, i don't love it either. As it will the time creeping up...

I wish you a blessed CHRISTMAS in advance, before i start dissapearing from the face of the earth. :)

3 comments:

Lavee said...

i make sure u wont disappear :)

Barbara said...

Looks like you are going through what most America is going through right now. They can't quit there jobs in fear of not being able to find another one. If you have a job you better hang on to it is all I hear anymore. I'm looking for something better, there has to be something better out there right? Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
http://usana-supplements.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

http://philonioustee.blogspot.com/?zx=8e7b68a5cb42fa3e