Thursday, February 15, 2007

Balik Kampong

Thank you guys for the planning and some suprises at work this week. 24 years residing in planet earth and being alive is definately an achievement eyh! you reckon? hehe.. As i look back, it has been an exciting and challenging journey. I am actually anticipating the upcoming years, as to what is in store for me in the future. It won't be easy for sure, for everybody and anybody i assume... Plans, decision and more decisions to make, choices... part and parcel of growing up. Sometimes, i wish i knew what will be in store for me, so that, could at least prepare myself. WISH-LAH.

I did my little part of growing up last weekend. Bad choices i've made.. , but oh well, i can just oversee it as part of the fun. Eeeyuck...after seeing some pictures, must change must change, or not value sure drop kao kao one. Which makes me more determine to go yoga classes! Kill fats, they are evil.

Tomorrow last day of work for 4 days (holidays don't come easy nowadays) -Malaysia's amount of holidays-unbeatable lah!!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!

oh oh oh balik kampong, oh oh oh balik kampong...

3 comments:

uncle boy said...

balik Kampung?.. Isn't KL is your "kampung"? ;p

May said...

ahhh...yeah..balik dad's kampong...
aih...

uncle boy said...

where is dad's Kampung?