Monday, March 16, 2009

Living for myself

Its Sunday. The weekend has just flowed by so quickly. I'm contented being able to do it all this weekend, with family especially.

On another note, life has been treating me pretty well.
The past learning experience has been very influential as to the growing up framework.
Reminiscing and working out issues has come and gone, the new will seep in gradually.
Waiting for the readiness to move forward and looking towards new challenges.

Theres so much more out there than just the little bumps and hardships in life now.
More to explore, more to flaunt, more to discover.
Its getting extremely exciting that sometimes theres fear of coping.
But with advises, do it while you're young.

Its the prime time. I fall with my mistakes, i stand up with a tougher armour.
I cry when its too hurtful to bear, i'll wipe the tears away and move on
I crash when the stress gets to you, i'll find a solution and overcome.

'Pang' of life comes as it may. No one knows when.
Learning still, to start living for myself.

No comments: