Thursday, March 12, 2009

The word busy is not hardcore enough. It underestimates the real busy-busy like no-time-to-go-wee-wee-also feeling. This week, i felt overused, over worked, overwhelmed. Its been a while since i've gotten sick and felt the throbbing headache. It came to haunt me this season.

Spending almost a full day in Klang does not help at all. Klang's air seems hazier, gloomier... rather the scorching sun burning through the flesh. Even if i would have taken off all my clothes, it won't make much difference. I'm not biased, but to me somehow, Klang seems a little non-friendly.

Cannot wait for a break. A day off here there doesn't actually help. Am very very envious to the neighbour who took a week off. VERY ENVIOUS. *actually i have a series of work planned for him* SNICKER LOUD LOUD

Hey waiter, give me a holiday please.. thanks :)
*smuak

No comments: