Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Continuation of strangling

Some people say 'm easy to work with, some people say they hate my guts, some people say i spoilt the market, some people say i do things too fast...
Today, someone told me the person beside her while putting down the phone turned to her and said..

"er.. i think right, may may shouted and she's angry "

Doormat i can be, if a difference and a smooth transition it is. Flaring up is not part of the option, somehow it'll just make things worst. Well, i did the worst today. I flared, i swear, i cursed.
Tiga dalam satu conversation, one line, in five minutes. And goodness, it lasted for the day. Complaining like never before, i saw myself turning into someone else. I got scared.

Of course, until i saw my darling friend. His presence somehow turned it around.
Comparing my headaches and his, mine is probably nothing. zilch.
Viewing my seemingly big problems, his is costing him his entire empire.
Sitting back looking at his eye bags, sore body, tired and weariness,
what am i sitting in the office for whole 3 days screaming through the phone commanding for immediate change and finalisation. I felt small and somewhat stupid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you turn green and then tear off your blouse?

Born in Taiping

May said...

I turned green, but forgot to tear my blouse.

Anonymous said...

Incredible!

Born in Taiping