Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I lost my motto. Somehow it didn't come automatically.
I have been sitting on my chair for three whole days in the office.
Since day one i was here, i did only one mailer. The whole world
knows how i loathe sitting one place the entire day, jadi gurubesar
check words to word holding a red pen circling mistakes.
I am not only not good in that, i hate it which makes it worse.

Events, media planning, circulation, partners...
give me any of those i gladly do. Working at wee hours doing a
guru besar's job or setting up or dismantling. I rather do the later.
It is testing my patience. Its up to my neck, i lost my cool this morning.

Somehow, its not only anger, its a slight dissapointment.

1 comment:

Joanna's IVF Journey said...

hahaha! i like tht cartoon though... can so feel your frustration.