Monday, June 29, 2009

So you think you know me?

Its more self-discovery than anything else. Hit me more when the person verbally confirmed my egos, alter-egos and finally uttering the 'other' side which no one except my two besties dare to go.

Obvious enough that i am always being misunderstood. I look one kind, talk another kind, and do some other kind. So which kind am i really? i sometimes get confused as well.

So, i succumbed to the tests on facebook. Hold your mouth before you taruh me with 'you study psychology..' Of course, the Myers-Briggs and what not, i've taken it all, its part of studying it then. A bit slow i know, but discovering oneself and its weakness, it took me a while.

Dunno who created this, but i took it and went... ah.. that probably summed up people can't wait to assassinate me. I go either extreme.
After all the yadas of the test, basically its as below...
Strengths: Success Orientated – Concerned – Caring
Weaknesses: Insecure – Pessimistic – Isolated

Probably should add 'sometimes a bit devilish also'. It takes a lifetime to get to know a person. Hearing and experiencing, ha 'you are not what i though you are' is getting more and more frequent. Cannot withstand another comment coming out from my partner especially. It ticks me off so bad that it smells bad too. :)

It is prolly a wise thing to befriend and understand the lifestyle and a total whole the other person is before proceeding. Ah, i guess you know now. FOR I HAVE SUCCUMBED.. muahahahaha..

1 comment:

Joanna's IVF Journey said...

HAHAHAHA! May the Devil,.. can't see the pointy tail though....